To improve the vitality of your skin, hair, tendons, cartilage, bones and joints!
Collagen is one of the most important nutrients for maintaining the health and vitality of your skin, hair, tendons, your cartilage, your bones and your joints. Around the age of 30, our bodies naturally begin to produce less collagen and the first signs of aging begin to show.
- Collagen improves the elasticity of ligaments, tendons and connective tissue by activating blood circulation.
- Collagen hydrolyzate is an excellent source of Glycine, the essential amino acid for muscle growth.
- Essential to the bone matrix, collagen is the mechanical bone fortifier.
- Provides specific amino acids (hydroxyproline and hydroxylysine) needed for the body's collagen synthesis.
- Strengthens weak, broken, split, ridged and damaged nails.
- Thickens fine hair, adds body and slows hair loss.
- Promotes muscle synthesis and thus burns fat during sleep.
Collagen is a fibrous glycoprotein whose role can be compared to an armature. It is the most abundant protein in the body. It is secreted by connective tissue cells. Unlike elastin, which is also present in connective tissues, collagen is inextensible and resists traction well. It is made up of different types depending on their location. It is particularly essential for the healing process.
Our skin contains collagen fibers produced by fibroblasts. These ensure the dermis its solidity. Their renewal decreases over time, which causes a thinning of the dermis, the cause of skin aging.
Many companies claim to be, but Sports Research Collagen Peptides powder is actually third-party certified by the Paleo & Keto Foundation and certified not -GMO by IGEN program.
Sports Research Collagen Peptides:
- Contains collagen type I and III
- Keto & Paleo Diet Approval
- Dairy Free
- Mixing in hot or cold liquids