This all-new oil is 100% naturally sourced, cold pressed, and sourced only from wild Alaskan fish. It will provide your body with all the essential fatty acids and Omegas it needs to fight against bad cholesterol and prevent heart disease.
Omega 3 is part of the family of essential polyunsaturated fatty acids that the body cannot manufacture, so it must be provided by food: it is mainly found in fish. This brand new oil of natural origin, derived from wild Alaskan fish naturally contains
- 8 essential fatty acids and all the Omegas .3, 5, 6, 7, 9, and 11 your body needs to function properly.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, a powerful antioxidant.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D.
All these ingredients will contribute to:
- Reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Boost your immune system.
- Reduce your bad cholesterol.
- Participate in your bone building.
- Participate in the development and physiology of the retina.
- Improved skin elasticity.
For what effects?
Omega 3 plays an important role in cardiovascular prevention. It thins the blood, reduces the risk of cardiac arrest, and lowers the level of bad LDL cholesterol, while preserving the good HDL cholesterol.
They also appear to decrease the symptoms of several nervous system diseases such as epilepsy, depression and manic depression.
If we are still in the infancy of knowledge on this aspect, it would seem all the same that taking Omega 3 would make it possible to reduce stress and anxiety and lead to positive emotions (serenity, renewed energy…)
*Achievable results and time frames vary from individual to individual and cannot be guaranteed.