A natural antioxidant with multiple effects, very beneficial for your body and which will allow you to tan naturally while preserving the youthfulness of your skin!
Present especially in carrots, tomatoes and certain "colored" fruits, Beta carotene accelerates the production of melanin, a natural pigment produced by melanocytes (protective cells of our skin). Beta carotene prepares and prolongs the tanning process, it allows harmonious pigmentation of the skin and protects the body from free radicals, recognized today as the main causes of ageing. *Achievable results and time frames vary from individual to individual and cannot be guaranteed.
The body can transform certain carotenoids from plants into vitamin A. These carotenoids are called provitamin A. Among them, Beta carotene is by far the most important provitamin A. This is explained by its abundance in food and the fact that it is the one with the most efficient conversion into vitamin A.
- Reduces the risk of cancer of the prostate, lungs, throat, larynx, breasts, bladder, esophagus and stomach.
- Beneficial effects on vision
- Beneficial effects on the immune system by reducing the risk of infections.
- Heals wounds
- Protects the skin against the effects of the sun
- Protects brain cells against age-related damage.
- Promotes the growth of epithelial tissues.
- Frequent infections
- Vision problems
- Skin problems ( color, healing)
*Achievable results and time frames vary from individual to individual and cannot be guaranteed.
Take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meals.
Serving Size: 1 Softgels
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin A (100% as Beta Carotene from D. Salina) 25,000 IU 500%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 37 IU 123%
Other ingredients: Soy oil, Gelatin (capsule), Lecithin, Glycerin, Water, Annatto (seed), Caramel, Titanium dioxide.