The first signs of typical male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) usually appear in men between the ages of thirty and forty-five. Typical male pattern baldness is hereditary and is caused by the overproduction of a male hormone in the body, dihydrotestosterone (DHT). When there is too much DHT in the scalp, the hair falls out. The initial hair loss of typical male pattern baldness almost always occurs at the crown of the hair or near the temples.
A DHT inhibitor is the first thing to look for in a nutritional supplement. Preventing DHT from getting to the scalp is the key to stopping hair loss. Another thing you'll need is a product with the right ingredients to improve circulation to the scalp to help hair regrowth progress.
How does Foligain™ work?
• Foligain™ reaches the follicle through through blood circulation
• Foligain™ stimulates growth for thick, healthy hair
• Foligain™ provides hair follicles with essential nutrients has hair growth
What are the main ingredients in Foligain™?
As with all cells in your body, hair follicles need necessary nutrients in order to grow. The fastest way to reach the follicle is through the bloodstream and therefore through dietary supplements.
Foligain™ includes the both natural vitamins, minerals, DHT inhibitors and compounds that promote hair growth that regrows thick, healthy hair.
• Ginkgo biloba leaf extract : Ginkgo biloba accelerates blood circulation to the important peripheral part of the human body as well as to the capillaries thus directly influencing the areas of the scalp. The blood carrying oxygen, the greater the circulation, the more oxygen the scalp will have. Consequently, it will more quickly find the nutrients containing all the vitamins E and A necessary for its renewal.
• Extract of saw palmetto and bay : interrupting the hormonal signs it therefore reduces the absorption by the hair follicles of dyhydrotestosterone (DHT). DHT is also responsible for shrinking hair follicles, making them smaller and thinner. This is called miniaturization after which the hair ends up falling out. DHT is responsible for about 95% of hair loss. Men or women who lose the most hair are predisposed to produce more DHT than others.
• Nettle Extract: Nettle is a exceptional plant to restore the health and beauty of the hair. It works inside and outside your body. Rich in minerals and vitamins, nettle nourishes all of your body systems, making your hair grow, shine, thicken and darken. As a bonus, it will make your skin smooth and clear and strengthen your nails.
• Folate: Since folate plays an important role in tissue growth and cellular function, it is essential for your body to have enough for healthy skin, nails and hair because these parts of the body must be able to regenerate quickly. Folic acid therefore helps prevent hair loss. It also helps in the prevention of gray hair.
• Iodine: Acting directly on the thyroid gland, iodine affects the hair follicles.These are delicate and very susceptible to damage Healthy hair follicles produce shiny, thick and healthy hair
• Zinc: a deficiency in zinc can contribute to significant hair loss. This weakens your hair shafts, which break and grow back very slowly. The benefits of zinc for hair consist of improved cell reproduction, tissue growth and repair of damaged tissue. Zinc also maintains the function of sebum-producing glands attached to hair follicles, thus decreasing the chances of hair loss.
• Copper: Copper helps form hemoglobin in blood cells and helps carry oxygen in red blood cells. A diet low in copper will not help the body make the hemoglobin needed to transport enough blood to the hair roots. When hair doesn't get the vitamins and minerals it needs, it eventually dies and falls out. The amount of hair loss you experience will depend on the extent of copper deficiency in your diet.
• Niacin: Niacin having a dilating effect on vessels and capillaries, it is thought to increase blood circulation to the scalp and thus stimulate hair growth.
• Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is believed to prevent hair loss and help produce melanin, the pigment that gives hair color.
• Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): prevents hair loss and gray hair.
• Beta-sitosterol: beta-sitosterol is a natural extract of plant used to stop hair loss in men and women. It has properties that inhibit androgens which can target the hormones responsible for baldness in both men and women. Taken daily by mouth as a dietary supplement, beta-sisterol is most effective in men and some women who have just become aware of excessive hair loss or symptoms of premature baldness. However it is less effective in people who have suffered from significant hair loss for years.
• Taurine: when the follicle bulb absorbs taurine, it increases the chances of hair survival in vitro and blocks TGP, a specific inhibitor of hair growth.
• Jaborandi leaves: strengthen the hair and prevent it from breaking and falling out. They also enhance the natural luster of the hair.
• American Ginseng Extract: Ginseng is a wonderful herb that has
many benefits. One of these benefits is that ginseng stimulates and improves circulation. This one has helped a lot people suffering from hair loss or whose hair is weakened or damaged. Ginseng also cleans out any toxins that could clog hair follicles and thereby slow or delay the growth of new hair.
What should I expect from Foligain™?
Foligain™ produces immediate effects but you may need to wait some time to notice results.Foligain™ acts systematically in the regrowth of your new hair in the following way:
• Before the regrowth of new hair, Foligain™ stops hair loss. existing hair
• Existing hair becomes thicker and healthier
• Eventually your hair begins to flourish
Generally after a few weeks you will notice a slowdown in hair loss Some hair loss is normal (even people with healthy hair lose about 100 hairs a day) , but you should start to notice less hair in your shower drain or on your comb or brush. Your hair should also start to look thicker and healthier.
Then you should start noticing new hair. Remember that hair growth varies between 13 and 25 mm per month. Some clients notice visible amounts of new hair after three months, others notice a difference after a longer period. So be patient, at the end of a 6-8 month period, you should start noticing a change in your photos (and those around you will too!).
*Achievable results and time frames vary from individual to individual and cannot be guaranteed.
Take 2 tablets daily.
Amount Per Serving:
• Niacin (Niacinamide) 40mg
• Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCl) 30mg
• Folic Tri-Glutamate (Folic Acid) 200mcg
• Biotin 1000mcg
• Pantothenic Acid (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 30mg
• Iodine (Kelp) 150mcg
• Zinc (Gluconate) 15mg
• Copper (Gluconate) 3mg
• Saw palmetto extract (25% sterols and fatty acids) 320mg
• Nettle Leaves (Urtica Dioica) 4:1 Extract 300mg
• Beta-Sitosterol (Vegapure FS) 100mg
• Taurine 100mg
• Jaborandi (Pilocarpus) leaves 100mg
• American Ginseng Root Extract (5% ginsenosides) 50mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Croscarmellose, Stearic Acid, Ethoce l Std 20 Premium, Magnesium Stearate.