THE N°1 NATURAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY IN GERMANY!
*While stocks last
The molecule Serratia E-15 Protein (or more commonly Serrapeptase) was discovered in the 1960s and originated in a microorganism known as found in the Japanese silkworm. Serrapeptase is a molecule that helps the silkworm to dissolve its cocoon during its transformation phase into the mulberry Bombyx.
Beyond this role in Nature, the Serrapeptase molecule is of interest to scientists for its anti-inflammatory and painkiller propertiesout of the ordinary. Its effectiveness is comparable to the action of aspirin, ibuprofen or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
Indeed Serrapeptase is a proteolytic enzyme used for more than thirty years, first in Asia, then in Europe and the United States, as a natural source helping with a variety of aches and pains ranging from arthritis to syndromes such as carpal tunnel syndrome (hand pain due to prolonged use computer keyboard) to high blood pressure.
Serrapeptase helps to enhance fibrino-lytic, anti-inflammatory and anti-oedematous activity in many tissues. By its organic nature, this enzyme is highly assimilable by the body, and is recommended by many surgeons, including plastic surgeons, in the post-operative phase for its virtues against secretion excessive mucus as well as its contribution in the healing of wounds and hematomas.
An enzyme that is already very popular in Germany
In Europe these are the Germans who adopted Serrapeptase first and its use is relatively common across the Rhine. Doctor Hans Nieper in particular, was one of the precursors of the use of Serrapeptase, going so far as to support a thesis for the role of Serrapeptase in the reduction of plaque construction atheroma in the arteries.
The effects of Serrapeptase for the improvement of general health and well-being are observed for many ailments and pain:
- for pain due toarthritis,
- treatment inflammation of postoperative traumatic swelling (in vitro and in vivo studies show that serrapeptase has a specific anti-inflammatory effect superior to that of any other proteolytic enzyme),
- treatment of wounds and scars by promoting tissue repair,
- against ENT inflammation: treatment of inflammatory diseases of the nose, ears and throat, in particular the treatment of chronic sinusitis,
- against respiratory diseases often accompanied by an increase in production of mucus, production that Serrapeptase helps to reduce,
- against cystic diseases breast pain, Serrapeptase improving breast pain and swelling.
- against chronic and painful ailments such as carpal tunnel syndrome,
- possible impact on cardiovascular health , although research in this field is only preliminary, but many researchers,
particularly in Germany, are interested in Serrapeptase for its inhibitory role in the construction plaque in the arteries and thus prevent atherosclerosis and the resulting heart attacks and strokes
Serrapeptase is therefore an enzyme of organic origin increasingly popular in Europe and whose therapeutic virtues are extremely varied.
*Achievable results and time frames vary from individual to individual and cannot be guaranteed.
Take one to three capsules daily without food.
Serrapeptase 40,000 units per capsule.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, Modified Cellulose (for vegetarian capsule), Enteric Coated (HPMCP)